It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 27, 2019

dirty CIA

These are the dirty CIA construction workers here in San Antonio they are the ones that caused the scaffolding to destroy the church . Every time I get anywhere near them or walk past them they are calling me a homeless skank homeless done dumb b**** they are well aware that  I was made homeless by the Castro brothers and dirty City officials  apparently they find it funny . They are here investigating the dirty City officials and the police officers and attacking me and using me as a tool .  I have told them more than once if they are on their way to prison and they don't seem to think I know what I'm talking about today as I walk past I tried to hand them my story which they never take  they said in a condescending  and ridiculing manner that they love me let's see how much you love me when you're sitting in prison .  I concede that the scaffolding may have been tampered with  causing the accident on Martin Street to the Episcopal Church . And I wonder who would tamper with the scaffolding?  Just remember they're here investigating dirty police officers they plan on throwing those are police officers under the bus to hide their own crimes . These are nasty monsters with no human qualities whatsoever I see no signs and symptoms of them actually having a pulse .

 that is mrbeast building and apparently he has opened up those apartments for foreign agents and dirty CIA. I thought they were staying at the Hyatt Regency because they are always sitting at the Hyatt Regency picnic tables. Today I see that they have Apartments and that apartment complex on by Mister B. It's pretty obvious mr.bee is not cooperating with the investigation did the traitor to our nation



As I was walking away from them they said enough condescending and ridiculing Manor I love you. I got a feeling there was something else they said that I didn't care like for example d e c h. In other words the bald pindex are trying to announce that they are in my phone and rub it in my face. I could care less if you're in my phone. I got 40 to 50 people on this phone it doesn't make you special it does however make you a criminal enjoy prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment