It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Freak for an agent

I was sitting outside of the coffee shop Commonwealth which is owned by Dirty CIA and foreign agents. This one came walking out stopped and looked at me and asked if I was videotaping them. First of all the statement is very strange I do not have a camcorder I do not have a VHS tape and it is not 1986 no I'm not videotaping you freak. She was pointing at Commonwealth coffee shop I was sitting outside she's a very strange bird. I said that's a very strange term you used are you from our country? She looked at me and said no I'm not from this country well that's very obvious the other obvious thing would be that they actually think that they are a secret and they asked me an outage they are committing they think they're getting away with it too. Sorry for your luck time for you to learn from your history you're going to prison you're going back to your own country and you will never be allowed into the us again and that's the history of foreign spies and foreign agents who think they're going to come into America and destroy our democracy like a creep that just walked by three times

No comments:

Post a Comment