It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Foreign agent still coming in

I watched this van drop off about 8 foreign agents  their Oriental .  I was talking to them lovely about the fact that they've missed all of the fun in their free vacation paid for by taxpayers because Robert Mueller is about done with his investigation he's going to do a Round-Up of all of them throw them in prison and send them back to their own country .  they missed out on all the fun but at least they're here for the most important thing their imprisonment  their sentencing . These are the ones who ignore me when I'm talking to them about Espionage and treason about trying to destroy our democracy these are the ones that refuse to take my letter which would inform them of their future if they decided to read it 


No comments:

Post a Comment