It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Dirty Police Officers and Mayor out of control

minion daniel and two others the minions are coming out of the wood work now. Good job Mr. Mayor show the world how sick you are. 


 Now dirty police officers are threatening me because they can not get me to do what they want me to do! LOL I win you loose.

They decided to gas light me with a promise of money and shelter. They have been doing this for years and they think I am going to fall for it. You poisoned me this morning I can barely move and I feel like death would be a blessing and now you think your going to walk me all over the city with false fake promise of safety and shelter? Oh please I played along with that a couple months ago and I already burned you. No not after I am depleated because you poisoned my water. What self respecting person would do you any favors? NONE!! YOU LOOSE I WIN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment