It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Suicidal 21 year old sapd twitch

The suicidal police officer was new to the scene in February of 2019. His comrades showed him how to use various cameras all over the city to see me they had been doing it for years but he was new to it. When he was able to see me in the camera at the Landa Library he was like a little boy on Christmas morning so excited. It was as if this was a big accomplishment as if he climbed a mountain or graduated from basic training. It's no accomplishment stupid. As I said you're come comrades had been doing it for years. He also thought that he could motivate a Woman by telling her that she's a chicken that's right folks he is such a simple mind that he actually thinks he can motivate a Woman by calling her a chicken. How dumb can you get.
Needless to say he was unable to get me to do the things that he wanted he had Predators set up for me I'm Broadway Street and I refuse to walk that way he kept calling me a chicken and I kept saying there is a very strange person in my phone.
It reminded me of one of my many military stories when I went through basic training there was a drill sergeant who had never worked with female recruits before. He too thought he could motivate women by calling them chickens because he was accustomed to mail recruits. When we were doing the obstacle course and we stood at the wall he yelled at a woman that she was a chicken and she needed to get up the wall. She stood there looked at him and said I could care less what you think I am and she never went up the wall. All of his comrades were laughing at him and they decided they were going to let him learn the hard way. There's different tactics to use with female recruits and they all had to learn the hard way and he was going to learn the hard way to. But you see the twenty-one-year-old twit hasn't learned any of these life skills whatsoever they pulled him into sapd directly out of high school and he acts like he's still in high school now that should scare all of you that we have high school children who are suicidal walking around with loaded weapon. The little boy doesn't have any Common Sense he gets excited about seeing somebody in a camera this is sickening it's very scary and I have so many more stories just like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment