It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Freezing cold with nothing but the clothes on my back

I am left out in the freezing cold I have nowhere to go I did this last winter for this investigation as well but apparently that's no no for James Comey and Robert Mueller I'll be left out in the freezing cold once again with nothing but the clothes on my back. Last winner the 21-year old twit that works for sapd and my ex-husband paid criminals to steal my blankets the only thing that helped me to survive in the freezing cold to survive exposure. And now I'm doing it again because James Comey and Robert Mueller feel the need to drag out my torture to get me as close to death as I possibly can not that it's necessary to continue to torture me. Apparently they're just dragging their feet. They enjoyed complaining about the CIA and the 43 x waterboarding one person and they don't even consider the fact that they will be judged for torturing an innocent Mother fighting for her children. Sleeping on a slab of cement being exposed to the weather and exposed to the criminals sent to sexually assault me several of them sent to take my life. Poisoning day in and day out. As I beg for my life and beg to be done with this investigation the long-term side effects may never subside. I may never be healthy again. I beg James Comey and Robert Mueller to pull me out had to end my torture and they leave me in the freezing cold with nothing more than the clothes on my back. Are these America's Heroes who save our democracy by torturing a mother fighting for her children by leaving three small children and abuse for 6 years without their mother I find that hard to believe

No comments:

Post a Comment