It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Bobbsey Twins

Just so everybody understands these are The Bobbsey Twins. As if I haven't had enough problems with them for so many months of this year now they have taken a liking to d e c h. And I was walking past them and they said loud and clear I love you DECH. Since that day they have been following me around a pickup truck and a silver car everywhere I go there they are. As I left the library one of them was laughing right now that I look at the tattoos in the picture it was definitely him. They've done some pretty vicious things and one of the most heinous things they've done is attack me causing my children to stay trapped and abuse being tortured and brainwashed and poisoned. These are monsters but there's a new aspect to their craziness I believe that they are following me around stalking and harassing me because they have taken an interest in d e c h! It's become very clear in the oven and that they have a crush. I think they're following me around making sure I don't go anywhere near d e c h because one of The Bobbsey Twins announced that he loves d e c h. And it's time for me to take him seriously. It's also time for dech to take it very seriously I think he's gay and I think he's in love with you you better watch your back. I'm pretty sure the following me all over the city constantly on me because of their obsession with you I don't think it has anything to do with me at all. I think you're in danger he may try to rape you after all he is standing on the sidewalk announcing that he loves Denise eh and now he's exhibiting unstable Behavior. This should not be overlooked, I believe him to be romantically interested in officer d e c h. Stalking and harassing should not be ignored and his every move should be documented and watch closely because I think officer Tech is in grave Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment