It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Losing feeling in the right arm

Dirty CIA dirty NSA and foreign agents all working together to poison me continuously over and over again daily it's finally taking its toll I couldn't keep myself awake today and I still can't feel my right arm. It's extremely scary to have to go through this and I have absolutely no help nobody has my back. Time and time again I have gone into the hospitals here in San Antonio and the medical professionals have proven that they are not professional at all they are in fact sociopath. And instead of performing their duties in a legal capacity providing the care that their job requires they decide to care for people according to the favors for a dirty politicians who call them the moment I walk into the hospital. So as you can imagine I know that it's useless to go to any hospital here in San Antonio Texas. I can't get any help with the fact that my heart is failing. I have no choice I have nowhere to turn. And it is likely that I will simply die on the streets because the dirty CIA Bobbsey twin pin deck assholes have finally won and gotten their own way.
As if all of that wasn't bad enough the food that they had stolen from me on Sunday they gave two the Brooklyn creepers who came to Texas to stalk and harassment and hope attack me. They sent these creepers into Starbucks so they could flaunt the fact that they have my blanket and my other possessions that were taken from me. Aren't The Bobbsey Twins just great. They're sociopaths they're monsters who caused three small children to be abused and grow up without their mother as they attack torture and finally kill their mother. These monsters need the death penalty and right now I feel like I'll be lucky to see them go to prison because I don't foresee me making it through the night. Nobody has any respect or compassion for a how serious my situation is maybe you all can have a little empathy and stop and think for a minute how scary it would be if you couldn't feel your right arm

No comments:

Post a Comment