It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Rector and San Pedro Starbucks

At the Starbucks on San Pedro and Rector they were contacted before I got here my water looks to be clear and clean without poison I'm not accustomed to receiving water like that . Awful when I arrived here and started walking towards the Starbucks several people were leaving and as they got onto the street they were squealing their tires I got some of their pictures that you'll see that . My enemies called ahead making sure that they were unable to read the letter  or have it put in their hands . There was a police officer sitting in the cricket parking lot scouting my location watching what I was doing .  Soon after I saw him I saw airplanes stalking and harassing yet again . In these pictures you will see that there is  a panhandler on San Pedro that police officer is watching him  I believe I heard the police officer beeping his horn and blowing his whistle however the panhandler did not stop and he is still there on the corner of San Pedro and Rector panhandling . It must be paying off for him otherwise he wouldn't be out here doing this in this extreme heat . Don't think that I didn't think of it when I was starving to death  but all these police officers would throw handcuffs on me and throw me in jail for that  everybody else gets a ticket . Not only that but I'm well aware that all of my stalkers and harassers are pitting for my death they're not about to give me any money  they want to see me starve to death . 


























No comments:

Post a Comment