It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Texas Attorney General and Texas governor

The Texas Attorney General and the Texas governor have every right to step in and pulled me to safety sorting the efforts of dirty City officials, dirty police officers, dirty CIA, dirty NSA, and the hundreds of foreign agents that are in the city of San Antonio committing espionage. If they chose to step in and pulled me to safety to prevent my death they have every right to do so and none of these dirty officials can do anything to stop them. If they choose not to do so well I guess it won't look good for them when I'm dead now that they are informed and they no longer have plausible deniability doing nothing opposed to doing something well that's not a good thing for them to choose

No comments:

Post a Comment