It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Twitter





Julian Castro shuts three of my clogs of trying to tell the story of him and his brother corrupting the system to cover crimes for family and friends attacking a mother fighting for life and her children. I have not seen my children in 3 and ½ years and earlier this an Officer made an attempt on my life. The chief of police of San Antonio is covering the crime and stripped me of everything home, job, all possessions, constitution and civil rights. The Castro Brothers hack into all my devices and hinder my attempts to get help from FBI, attorneys, and all government offices and officials. 


This was in late 2017 and early 2018 and the sociopath is still hacking into my accounts and shutting down facebook and twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment