It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 26, 2019

SAPD acting bizarre

When I arrived at Mad Dogs  the bouncer was acting very odd  he gave me a look as if he wanted to strangle me .  I wasn't doing anything wrong  just taking pictures of all the smokers and cigarettes . About 15 minutes after I got  the threatening dirty look he called police officers  two police officers arrived and when I tried to talk to them he became even more infuriated . I finally realized that the bouncer was trying to keep me away from his clientele . I wonder who it is that's in town that is so darn important there's so many white Bands Downtown so many police officers are actively trying to keep me away from these visitors . And of course as you can imagine that makes me want to speak to these visitors even more  I think I might see an opportunity .  There were many alarms going off downtown police officers kept turning on their lights and  making u-turns  and not actually doing anything  they were acting very bizarre 









No comments:

Post a Comment