It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

minions keep coming

minions keep coming and it does me no good to keep posting the details not one single person has been brought to justice. my children are still being tortured and abused. Greg demonstrated they don't know me or want anything to do with me. Good thing because with my current condition i dont foresee making it through the night and they wont ever see their mother again.
james comey and robert mueller are monsters like all the rest of dirty cia, nsa, and foreign agents. They could have stopped mine and my children's torture a long time ago and they kept it going for shits and giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment