It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 26, 2019

many planrs









More stalking this is a Medevac unit I'm accustomed to seeing them circling my head and playing games of making me follow them around the city. Which was actually kind of comical and having quite a few times. There was two different Medevac units working on me one day and their objective was to get me to go onto private property I played along with them following them and announcing to my phone that I will go in the direction that their nose is pointing we did this all day long. People are watching what was happening and they were watching the helicopter they would walk up to me and asked why I had a helicopter guide. I said that's my pet my guide my pal. Of course their objective was nothing good for me. Yes it was that obvious to everybody in the city that the helicopters two of them were there because of me. Like I said it was a bit comical and entertaining a fun game. I was the winner of that game I'm not dumb enough to go on private property but nice try everybody I've learned that lesson. One particular piece of property they wanted me to enter so they could have me arrested by police officers had a security guard. I walked up to him and said this is private property I'm not allowed to enter right? He said no you're not supposed to come on this property why is that helicopter hovering above our heads? And I told him because the helicopter wants me to come on this property and take pictures. He said there are no pictures to take on this property. He didn't understand that we were taking pictures of license plates and the people on that property were most certainly involved in this conspiracy and they most certainly were the stockers of an innocent Mother fighting for her children fighting to keep yourself alive. I don't really need their license plates people the investigating agents already have them this is just a game we play to watch my enemies commit serious crimes.
But and Epiphany I had if somebody who was well-known and wanted to come into the city secretly the way to do it would be a Medevac unit. That would be smart wouldn't it nobody would pay attention to that including the dirty CIA that are here with eyes on me with eyes everywhere. I'm not saying that's what happened I'm not saying that's what what is occurring I'm just saying that would be really smart

No comments:

Post a Comment