It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Mignonette James

 Would that be a female men .
 This is minion James. For about 2 weeks he's been sent at me I've had a couple of conversations with him. The last conversation was offencive. He was talking about me not working trying to push me into I should go out and get a job apparently I can do that without a birth certificate and Social Security card which was taken from me by Joaquin and Julian Castro. I'm not going to blame him for being a dumbass even though I've told him this he still thinks I should go out and get a job that was the block of instruction he was given by Dirty police officers and foreign agents they want to push me into getting a job so they can attack me while I'm trying to work I won't get paid I'll get treated like crap I'll be sexually assaulted I work my butt off for $5 these are all the things that have been done before they just keep repeating the same things over and over again it baffles the mind how they think this is going to work for them they really are this stupid it's I'm not making it up. So he got in my face and told me that he didn't want to give me a cigarette because I don't work cuz then the ignorance fat person said I don't think you want to work. I don't think I care what your opinion is. As a matter of fact I am working I'm working on bringing this entire city down I'm working on putting city council and prison the mayor and I'm working them Chief McManus getting his capital punishment along with my ex-husband his butt buddy. I have a job and I work very hard at my job my job is 24/7 for the last 6 years I don't stop I don't take a break and the Agents that are documenting investigating and watching don't take a break either and that should intimidate all these morons who are instructed to attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children but they don't have brain or common sense enough to lol this to affect them they just continue to commit crimes like the idiot and the Dodge Charger right across from me with his lights on.
And here's the other thing that baffles the Mind most of these minions think that I don't know who they are who sent them and what their objective is you're not fooling me I've been doing this for years your moronic enough to think that I don't know what you are or what you're doing. Then you wire my face and say that you have no idea who the Castro brothers are or any police officers all I have to do is talk to you for 30 minutes and the cat is out of the bag immediately that quickly that easily most people say I had a run-in with police officers and I should have been taken to jail but thankfully I wasn't okay I know exactly how you got home in stay promise you you didn't have to go to jail as long as you attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children this happens over and over again. The same story repeating itself over and over again. Jeff Reynolds is stupid enough to think that he's lying to me and he's not involved he's stupid enough to think that I'm believing that he didn't have to go to jail for three different drug charges simply because he got lucky oh please. The man has been attacking me for years and now he's getting a job with the city and he thinks himself powerful enough to have officer Christopher d e c h fired. That's right a drug addict thinks that he has so much power in the police department that he can have a police officer fired for no good reason other than to upset me. Vein displays of power and Glory the problem is Jeff doesn't really have power oh he has isn't it a delusional mind who is easily manipulated the other night he said that he went to dinner with some Navy Buddies those are foreign agents

No comments:

Post a Comment