It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Hercules is not Hercules

Earlier this year there was a man who continuously had an angry outburst.  Pretty much scarred me for life .  Not only did he agree that his name was Hercules but I also received that name and a text telling me what is name was .  Sometimes I receive these names when I am using my voice to create blog post . Now I know that I can't trust what I'm receiving in my phone .  Lipodrene is not the man who is having angry outbursts on me .  The man that was having angry outbursts on me was dark man with lot of tattoos and bright blue eyes .  Today he told me that his name is d as in Detroit . I'm pretty sure that's a nickname .  He then told me I'm sorry I did lie to you and tell you that my name was Hercules but it's not . He also informed me that he knows my story  my real story . In other words when I'm handing out my story it's finally spreading to the masses  are the street people .  He actually apologized proving that he has a heart .  That was their game from the beginning when I got put out here everybody was using a fake name including Moscow Heather . Moscow Heather is the one that instructed all these Street people to use a fake name . 

That means everything on my Tumblr is pretty much inaccurate I may have names of people who are genuinely involved but I did not link those names to the correct people. If I emotionally detach from the situation and stuck to the outside and look in I can see how this method would genuinely work. I can see how it would make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about it can make me look like I'm insane and it also did create confusion with me. So I can see how it was an effective tactic. However I stand in the premise that the truth always comes out as all of them are giving me fake name and instructed to give me a fake name those details are being watched recorded and documented by investigating agents. So although I look like I'm insane and I don't know what I'm talking about it's not really true. And all of that would be presented in a court of law. I'm assuming that Moscow Heather didn't think that these truth these details would ever come to the surface and Binoo. That's the only way this would have worked if nobody ever found out the truth about the block of instruction they all received the training.
Recently I watched that training up close. The man named Chris hold people from the Magistrate and trained this is continuously happening. I used Art of War as a instruction manual a Bible while I'm out here trying to survive this. The part of the Art of War that says that you deplete their forces I was never going to be able to do that. I am bringing their horses to a state of awareness and there are losing many of their minions however there's a constant state of new recruits. I am just one for this joyous task

No comments:

Post a Comment