It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Still in house during hottest month of year

I was still locked in my house, July hottest month, I couldn’t call EMS if I needed them SAPD controls 911 and I wouldn’t get out of the hospital with the Castro Brothers walking around lying calling attorney’s and medical professionals telling them lies that I am insane and take meds. I couldn’t call officers if I needed help because SAPD would take me by force and I wouldn’t see justice for that crime or any of these other crimes.
I still had water so I kept a bath tub full of water so I could keep my body temperature down to a reasonable level but with all my effort I still experienced sever edema and it was scary. I had no food and this would be the period that I went 12 days without food and I really thought I was going to die. I was still talking to Dech and occasionally people pretending to be Dech. I was terrified to leave the house because officers would swarm me and if they got their hands on me I surely would never see my babies again. I decided I wasn’t going to let the Castro Brothers and the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign win and take my life I stared calling around to friends looking for help. A couple of friends helped me and then I learned how to use food bank and food pantries at local Churches. See there something good to come out of even the worst situation.
So I got the food and learned not to take electronics with me because that is how they were tracking and tracing me. That became a hairy situation.
Now that I learned how to use the food panties I was going down the road to one and made the mistake of announcing this in-front of my phone. Mysteriously at the very last minute the church cancelled the food pantry. Very coincidental; do think the church would do that just because a SAPD officer requested or would they be more likely to do this for lets say a congressman. So at that point it became clear not only did all these men not care if I starved to death but they were working towards that end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment