It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Starbucks on McCullough October 29th 9:30 p.m.

The employees receive text messages and phone calls and trucking them to get in my face to make it uncomfortable for me to sit in here and they have done exactly that verbally threatening not only me but the other homeless people that come here. Let me remind everybody that these are the douchebags who have been poisoning my water and coffee for months. All week long I've received so much poison that I now cannot feel my right arm. I have informed James Comey and Robert Mueller at that I cannot feel my arm and that my heart could possibly fail this evening but I'm still out here so they can watch Dirty CIA agents commit serious crimes for example destroying to Historic churches in the city of San Antonio is simply because there was foreign agents conducting espionage Within. I don't think two wrongs make a right I don't think that it makes it okay to destroy historic buildings just because you want to mess with the heads of the foreign agents. And when I told you you're going to prison I'm pretty sure I'm right. You're arrogant assholes think that you're okay with everything that you're doing that's like saying yes I killed that man but I was undercover when I did it so therefore it's okay no it's not okay

No comments:

Post a Comment