It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Moscow Heather

When I first met Moscow Heather she had a lot of compassion and empathy for my situation. She was always kind and had nice things to say. And when I did talk to her I can see that little vocabulary was extremely advanced. I don't know if this is part of her game to be kind to me and make me believe that she was there to help me. While the entire time she was actually attacking me and my three small children. I struggle with this because in my mind it's a possibility that she's a double agent. Because of the confusion that she created with me I often struggle in Russell with the back that somewhere inside there there's a good person no heart. Discerning I have trouble with this I think I want to believe that she is a good person I want to believe that she's a double agent. Honestly I won't know until we're all done. According to all the information that I get in my phone she's a demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment