It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

TRW Factory where the files were stolen from


not surprising he used my bay city address. He never lived in Bay City MI. Fraud more and more fraud

He lived in Montpelier Ohio when he was working at TRW Ohio. He was never good on the rent for the house, which I was not aware of. His landlord showed up to collect when we were moving him out.
I can't remember the location exactly. 322 E. Main st looks like the house but I am not a hundred percent. there was an alley next to the house and a parking lot kiddie corner. My map won't let me use the back streets and Gregory marshall is clearly hacking into this mac it keeps stopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment