It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Pretend homeless versus real homeless


As I'm watching and observing every detail of my attackers I try to figure out whether they are actually homeless that were pulled into the conspiracy or if they are the individuals who are on the street pretending to be homeless. One of the things that I taken consideration is whether or not they're wearing brand-new clean clothing. I assume that they are pretend homeless if I see brand new clean clothing. I forgot to take him consideration that they could be professional shoplifters. Because for me I thought the time was it over for them to get away with shoplifting. with our technology and how far we've come with security I thought no one was getting away with shoplifting anymore. Obviously I was wrong. Till some of them who I thought were pretending to be homeless or actually just professional shoplifters which brings me to another story.

 when I was staying at the prior house there was someone there that I befriended her name was Jen. She was recovering drug addict and she was also a habitual shoplifter. Apparently she was good at it cuz she only got caught twice. Now when I reflect back I remember that there was at least twice that I was with her when she had shoplifted and I didn't know it. Recently when I talked to her online I realized that she was sent at me on purpose and she was asked to do various things for example the shoplifting while I was with her. I realized that just by being with her I probably could have gotten in some trouble even if I wasn't guilty of a crime myself. The other thing Jen was instructed to do was get way too many rides in my taxi for free and she was taking me to her drug dealer and making purchases of drugs even though I told her she couldn't have that in my taxi ever. She was also instructed to do the drugs in the taxi. Obviously I protested and then finally cut ties with Jen. From my experience and from the pattern of dirty police officers it's my belief that Jen had gotten caught shoplifting or got caught with drugs yet again and they let her off the hook as long as she agreed to attack me and that's how it goes with most of the criminals they send at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment