It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Ted Cruz better start focusing on San Antonio

Continuously a Non-Stop I have been contacting all of the offices of Ted Cruz for 4 years. Continuously a Non-Stop I have been begging this man to do his job I have been begging him for his help informing him that my life is in danger. Continuously he has been focusing on ignoring my situation as he collude with foreign agents and the Castro Brothers to avoid my situation of the crimes that have been committed against me and the city of San Antonio. I have news for you you do not have plausible deniability because the Mueller probe investigators made sure they watched as you looked at my story and then turned a blind eye which is exactly the opposite of what your job requires you to do. You will not have plausible deniability that is gone and it's been gone for a long time honey. You will be held accountable for treason you will be held accountable for official oppression you will be held accountable for collusion and obstruction of justice. There is an entire list of crimes you will be held accountable for that you will be prosecuted for your career is over but you go right ahead and you sit there ignoring my situation as I send you email after email and as the investigators bring into a court of law the hundred recording they have of me calling every one of your offices beckon for your help begging from my life which is still in danger and you sit on your ass and continue to ignore me as I beg for you to do your job. You expect those families to believe you the criminal. Excuse me what were you doing on 9/11?

No comments:

Post a Comment