It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Transit police substation

Look everybody they're remodeling this thing that is a child care Development Center .  Apparently they don't want the city to know that Transit police officers are children that are in need of care . I personally love the fact that you would notice to the entire city that you are children and you spend all of your time at a childcare facility . It's so sad that you will be hiding this fact . Now nobody will know that your children are . 


I'm so upset with myself here in Texas they call it a substation that's where they put the police officers. At home we call the police department. A substation is that little house on the outside of an electricity plant you know the one that has all the oil the wood and chemicals in it it collects all of that and is also full of electricity. So when I got to Texas I was pretty confused that they were calling it a substation robotic to charge them with electricity. Will that must be what's happening because they call it a substation where they how was all the police officers are you guys electricity? This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. And now I'm just really calling it a substation when I know it should not be called that how ridiculous. Texans are weird strange they manipulate words all the time I have a whole list of words they've manipulated lick a constant constable

No comments:

Post a Comment