It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Moscow weather FBI agent who used the fake name Lauren

You will see screenshots in this blog of Moscow Heather making an Instagram page with a fake name Lauren. It's obvious that she never thought the truth would come out because that truth makes her look like an idiot. Apparently she did not adapt the concept that the truth always comes out even though it's been proven Century after century no common sense whatsoever. The other thing that proves what an idiot she is is that James Comey was watching her the entire time he never went anywhere he saw everything you did and he knew that you were from Moscow. I've been informed that she has bipolar disorder and I can see the evidence of this being true. I have been told that very pretty people are afflicted with this disorder and the exclamation I got made a whole lot of sense. The other thing that proves that Moscow Heather isn't very smart is she was convinced that Robert Mueller had turned on his own country and was helping foreign agents I'm sorry my dear that was never true you were duped and I enjoy that it tickles me pink. You're just not that smart and all of this proves hope you're an idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment