It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Walt Smith

Walt Smith rents rooms in his house. I have no idea if he understands who he's renting those rooms to they were some young men coming in from Austin claiming to be college students. Is there not is there agents guilty of treason and espionage that's when the Brinks Home Security System message started my enemies were gas letting me into believing that they were good agents. They gaslighted me into believing that they were going to help to keep me safe and alive. The particular evening that there was somebody traipsing through all of the back yard so they could get to Walt Smith's house and get a good shot at my head I was told that Brinks Home Security system with showing up from Austin. He showed up to the house and went directly to his room and shut the door. So how is that protection? It's not they lied it was their intent to let me die they wanted to increase my confidence to go back out into the backyard so that Officer Nick Doiser could get a clean shot at my head. Away with the crime when he's actually going to prison for the rest of his life because that's not the only attempt he made on my life.
Since that day which was exactly one year ago they have been misusing the Brinks Home Security system and of course I've caught on to it they tell me that it's Brinks Home Security System but when there is a drug addict using drugs sitting next to me yeah okay that's an agent right our nation is in real trouble if that's the case

No comments:

Post a Comment