It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Obama's speech to Illinois University

The speech I heard Obama gives was completely different than what the rest of the nation heard. The speech I was given that I listen to had messages direct message me that focused on my own personal situation. This was a speaker that was spliced together and created for my eyes and ears only. There was no gaps there was no pauses and he didn't go from one subject matter to another it was very fluid. Looking back on it I can see that it was a professional it was a CIA professional I don't want to. Looking back on it I can see that my ex-husband did not do that because his skill set is so much below that of a professional. If he had done it that would be gaps there would be causes there would be moments of Silence and you would have seen Obama jumping from one subject matter to another. That's why I know they spent more than a year gas letting me into believing that Obama was a good man and that he was helping me. How's the details of things they did to create the solution for me will be presented in the Mueller report. It worked for a long time I thought he was generally a good guy I was getting messages the crimes that he committed but I didn't believe it and I was defending him. Of course I understand that those crimes are real that he really is a demon he really is an international spy and he really is attacking our democracy. He really is a murderer and a communist. You really did send weapons to another country with the excuse that he was going to mark them and Trace them. People or criminals that got their hands on the weapons knew exactly how to remove the tracers I remove the markings and use those weapons converter. This is one of the many crimes that I was given that I was supposed to look at and see Obama for who he really was. One thing you can see from this first it is very evil and second that's pretty smart.
 and here's one good thing about me being a regular old lady person I'm just grabbing these things in a manner in which most of them America can understand

No comments:

Post a Comment