It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Maddy McMurphy's Confusion

I was always told that the owner of Bier Garten was a mutual friend of both sides. Or of three teams combating each other!

Then I was told McMurphy's was a CIA and foreign agent collaboration.

OK I see -- he is not mutual anymore?

Double minion

WHAT THE HECK???????????????????????? 

Remember you said you were going to poke only a little because he had an employee James who had been poisoning my drinks at Original Mexican restaurant when I worked with him there. Then he went to work for the Bend Oyster Bar. He no longer works there either. The day he lost his job at the Oyster Bar he was following me all over downtown with a small young lady. He went to Starbucks and brought a Whataburger drink, he had poisoned it and he actually was dumb enough to think I would drink it. I haven't seen James in a couple of months. Someone was tell him to go to Rita's to work. 
So why did James loose his job at the Original Mexican Restaurant? He had been there for years and shortly after I was forced onto the streets after my prison formerly known as my house he lost his job there. How did that happen?
With all that sorting I did, is the two owners of the Original cooperating with a FBI investigation? Did Mr. B claim I was trespassing when I wasn't at all because the Castro's asked him too? Did he cooperate with all that because he was cooperating with the FBI sting? No I don't think so.
Well someone at the Original is cooperating with an FBI investigation.
Remember I went to the Original in November 2017 and tried to get my job back. Teri the night manager told me to come back and that my job was secure. Sanchez the lead manager was playing games that Castro's and McManus asked him to play. He had no intention of giving me the job back. Teri went around me and called to get me in there. I was forced to go to jobs I previously held because Joaquin Castro had already stolen my social security cards and birth certificates. I went to those establishments that already had copies and existing files. They won the game with this place I didn't get my job back. I had other obstacles like shoes and other pieces of the uniform. I was so excited to get to work and as usual they pulled the rug from under me. Now I am use to it but I was just developing callouses then.
I never had a job that they were not interfering with. I am pretty sure I only got jobs because they let it happen and those are the ones that the owners agreed to play games with me like ETI Taxi.
Oh yeah and I worked at Bier Garten for one week. It would have been a much longer term had Chief McManus and Joaquin Castro had not called the owner and told him to play games with me and then fire me. I remember it well that was when Flores was chasing me all over the city. An attorney ran his plate told me who it was and I went through his chain of command to report him and get help. I wasn't getting help I was getting ignorant nasty SAPD supervisors literally yelling in my face nasty very nasty. I was crying because of the frustration and the terror of Flores and the manager attacked me when I was at my weakest. NICE PENIS PEOPLE GOTTA LOVE THEM>

No comments:

Post a Comment