It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 28, 2019

Miss my Kids

My kids use to get me on this game trying to teach to live at least one level all three of them would Mom Ma Mother, Mother, me: What?   What did I do? You died. I was always the first to die the five year old Anikin lived longer than I did. Aadyan never gave up trying to teach me. I got it eventually but I was never going to get to the level he was at. It was great quality time. I think Ava and I preferred the puzzle games like Tetris.
She had a princess games dressing them and doing the hair Yuck I will just watch while you do the work. MOM OK I AM DOING IT GEEZ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment