It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

St. Vincent De Paul

This morning I was walking over to st. Vincent de Paul and I was instructed not to go. Chances are Saint Vincent De Paul is closed because The Bobbsey Twins like to play games like that and they want to make sure I don't have any food. They're hoping that by the end of the day I'll become so desperate that all except poison food that they offer. I couldn't understand why two teams were fighting against each other concerning me walking to St Vincent de Paul. When I walked outside and walked outside of Campus grounds I saw a white pickup trucks with latino perverts who I recognize and are fully aware of the fact that they are perverts. Then I knew that it wasn't safe to walk to st. Vincent de Paul because all of them are chinos are in an uproar once again ready to sexually assault me and attack me both verbally and physically Joaquin Castro and his band of city official idiots don't know when to quit. That's all right you just keep going and we're going to watch your prison sentence get that much bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment