It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Reggae bar new owner New Management




This reggae bar was closed down for a while but now it has new owners in New Management and it has a crowd of unique people visiting it on a regular basis. Those unique people the Russians that I know here in the city of San Antonio. I'm not saying I know who the new owners are or the new management but I will say both lay that I've watched Russians going in and out of the bar. G I wonder if James Comey and Robert Mueller will be shutting down the bar now let's talk about the fact that code enforcement has not visited them the place is crumbling falling apart it looks a lot like termites holding hand. It looks like it's going to fall over scary and dangerous can you see the picture where the back of the bar has all that garbage piled up how do you run a business like that that's disgusting

No comments:

Post a Comment