It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Hiring of a hitman

I've been told all week that I'm still out here because they're waiting for them to hire a hitman as if they don't have them on another note crimes already. Obama Hillary and the Castro Brothers have already sent Hitman over and over again. And they've been apprehended over and over again but yet I'm still out here so that you can watch as they prove how insane they are doing the same thing over and over again. The dirty CIA operatives in agents and foreign agents keep telling me that I have to do repetition over and over again taking the same pictures day and day out planes helicopters and Automobiles driving past me. This morning they sent Chief McManus to stalking harassment and that's right folks he still hasn't been brought to Justice been committed crimes against me since 2012. The crimes against me is just a fraction of the things this man has been doing. He was embezzling money from the pension fund of sapd police officers and it looks like he's getting away with it. He let illegal immigrants go into the city. The Attorney General and the secretary of state did an investigation and said they were suing San Antonio I don't know what happened with that but McManus should be in prison if they did their investigation properly and conducted the lawsuit properly you should be sitting in prison so apparently they fumbled the ball.
And James Comey and Robert Mueller sit back and watch as I'm tortured and poisoned it too literal death. As I beg for my life all day today informing them that I can't feel my arm they leave me out here with absolutely no help. Undercover agents and citizen based Agents come to get in my face saying the stupidest things like God bless you you should smile are you okay no stupid I'm not okay. And I'm less okay when you have these dirty criminals getting in my face

No comments:

Post a Comment