It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 6, 2019

 So my enemies are on my phone instructing me to get water so I went ahead and got water as you can imagine there's poison in it now I'm drinking it has employees putting poison in the water. See if my enemies aren't very smart and my ex-husband is the most stupidest of them all. The moment I started talking about being pulled to safety and having an apartment with a picture of James Comey on the wall he freaked out filled the Starbucks with morons that don't realize they're going to prison for what they doing with people who have no moral compass or any sense because of course if I still have stalkers harassers people following me around being stupid then they won't pulled me to safety is that what you think? Well you also think by committing more crimes you can cover up the crimes that you've already committed not very smart. I think that's















No comments:

Post a Comment