It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Freezing cold

Here we are October 2019 and it's freezing cold out exactly like it was in 2018 I am still out here and don't have the necessary equipment to keep myself warm and to maintain health and well-being. I did think about going to heaven for Hope but considering how many times have been there and been turned away being told that they have no beds for me which is a lie why would I go and do it again? I can't go to PC why there are foreign agents and Traders to our nation who have threatened to take my life the last time I went to PC why there was an attempt on my life we showed intent didn't actually put his hands around my throat like he was going to but you can close. So if this were you and this situation would you return to Haven for Hope or the outside section of Haven for Hope PCY? Nope didn't think so and neither will I

No comments:

Post a Comment