It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 26, 2019

New minion


All day today I have had to deal with her the new minion watching as she swears at drivers passing by as she's asking for money more like demanding it she's rude and has little to no social skills combative and almost violent. I drag myself away from my previous location came to the other side of the interstate and mysteriously she's here to. My situation hasn't changed they just brought in new players. When I arrived here at the Starbucks on McCullough the twenty-one-year-old swear it was in my phone playing the exact same games trying to get me from staying here at the Starbucks obnoxious as usual sending notification after notification keeping me from watching videos or posting on this blog. Considering how many vehicles airplanes and helicopters have been sent at me non-stop all day I thought maybe the 21-year old twit sapd officer was finally taken out of play but unfortunately that's not what I'm saying. And actually he's dumb enough to think that he's going to get away with this he thinks he can keep doing the same things over and over again and get different results isn't that amazing. And as someone said today Apes don't ask questions because they don't think other entities know things they don't know which is narcissistic personality disorder defined

No comments:

Post a Comment