It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

July 25th out of my house.



I was able to get a small portion of my items into a storage unit and it was very hot and I walked several miles. After I purchased the storage unit I was walking down San Pedro towards my house hoping my things were still in the yard. I shouldn’t have waited so long but I kept hanging on hoping that Dech would show up and help me. Of course it was Gilliman and the Castro Brothers that did this and it was their job to help me but they aren’t human and that is very clear. I was still holding on to the hope that the FBI was watching.
When walking back there was a young man in a small white car that kept circling me all the way down San Pedro he would drive two blocks ahead of me and then wait until I walked pass and then he would drive pass me repeating the process three miles down san pedro. When I arrived at my and found that my things had been ran shacked I knew why that young man was circling me. Santiago was standing in his yard drinking his beer laughing I went to neighbor who had stole my things and got some of the things back. I got that into the storage unit, which I since lost because I have had no steady income do to the interference the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign and the Castro Brothers. 
I then decided that I was determined to get help with situation and if my FBI wouldn’t help me I was going to other FBI offices and at the very least they could call the director of the FBI and inform the director the FBI refused to help me and decided to help the Castro Brothers and Chief McManus.
I ended up at the HEB on San Pedro trying to figure out how to purchase a mega bus ticket and get to Austin. A man named Chuck approached me and offered to help me find a ticket to Austin. At that moment I didn’t know it but Chuck was being instructed by San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign and the Castro Brothers to approach me and the objective was to distract me from getting to the FBI. Chuck would be one of many paid hands to solicit me for sex and distract me from talking to FBI and attorneys. I stayed the night there with Chuck the enemy and he suggested that he could put me in a rig going to Austin where he worked however I would have to wait a week. I wasn’t waiting a week so the following morning when mysteriously the fire alarm was set off I left and headed downtown to get a ticket to Austin.
I put all my electronics in my storage unit so I couldn’t be traced anymore and I only took what I absolutely needed.
I wasn’t able to get on the bus until 3am so I hung out downtown. I had a security officer approach me and have a conversation I could swear this young man was testing me to see what my state mind was, weather or not I was depressed or otherwise.
I sat in the bus depot for several hours waiting and several different men passed hitting the window where I was sitting it was annoying but now that I look back at it those were more friends of the Castros

No comments:

Post a Comment