It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Starbucks on McCullough

How amazing all of them are still out here playing this game several of these people have been informed of my true story several of them have been informed to that James Comey is watching  and he's been watching for years as an entire investigational team here in San Antonio  and look there's still here in Starbucks playing the stupid game knowing they're being watched by James Comey isn't it amazing .  You see the man in the big yellow shirt his name is broke and he has given me several  sandwiches that have been laced with poison . The man sitting at the table the older man with the hat on his name is Lee  and 4 months he was giving me coffee  and it was poison coffee that made me very ill  nearly stopped my heart . I don't know if Lee was the one putting poison in the coffee or if it was employees but it was poison coffee that's for sure . 







No comments:

Post a Comment