It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Southwest General Hospital records from the fake

Here's my hospital records from the fake emergency detention that Ram Martinez thought he was going to get away with . Several crimes that he committed by stalking and harassing me  and taking me in unlawfully refusing to tell me why he was taking me in for an emergency detention and that's his job too by the way and he had no forms in his vehicle  talk about highly unprofessional had to stop at a substation I believe it was the Westside substation on Culebra Road he had to stop to get the emergency detention forms . The man that he was riding with Dan he didn't know his last name and it didn't know how to spell it either isn't that a hot does anybody else find that . That's because Dan is one of those officers that is investigating  Chief McManus  and he wouldn't normally ride with ram Martinez  he was also the one carrying the Coban recording system he was extremely rude to me demanding that I don't talk to him and that only talked to officer Ram Martinez oh I had a lot to say to Ram Martinez. I continuously reminded this man over and over again that official oppression is punishable up to 25 years in prison but apparently he doesn't have a brain and he doesn't understand what the law is. One of the main reasons that they were doing this is because Southwest General is full of foreign agents all of the doctors I spoke to were foreign agents there were spies . They were trying to find any excuse whatsoever to hold me there even though dr. Miller said that he would never honor another emergency detention from Chief McManus trying to hold me into that hospital ever again . I was released shortly after I got there so I guess he made good on what he said . It kind of appeared to me as though he forgot what he said  I should have got that in writing to 









No comments:

Post a Comment