It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Starbucks on Babcock

 When I was at the Starbucks on Babcock there was a foreign agent sitting outside and I was sitting outside to he was all smiles like a laughing hyena. Because he continuously over and over again did a search on Pardons and whether or not dirty politician could get a pardon. Then they built these fake videos that they put on YouTube it was of Seth Meyers and Rachel Maddow. Last night when I was sending my pictures to the investigators they kept stopping me from sending the screenshots that I took of these fake videos they had put on YouTube of Rachel and Seth talking about dirty politicians looking for pardons those dirty politicians would be people like Julian Castro Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. It was another gaslighting story and it doesn't really make any sense I could care less if they're looking for a pardon

No comments:

Post a Comment