It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Still have minions

So they're still sending the astronomically stupid minions at me I would take my letter and give it to these people but I'm pretty sure they don't have the comprehension levels necessary to understand what is happening and what it means for their future so I'm just going to keep letting them be stupid because they don't know other way to be these are some of them that were brought in from New York







Some of the more stupid agent showed up from out of town once again let me point out that they are treating this like a vacation tax dollars are paying for their little Retreat bringing their girlfriends and wives with them  on the taxpayers dollar . This one is extremely arrogant he is so full of himself how can he possibly do his job  well he's not anyway so it doesn't matter 

No comments:

Post a Comment