It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 7, 2019

Starbucks on 1604 and Culebra

Here I am in the morning thinking that I can actually get a water and these morons. Poisoning me. No course they have no brain and no moral compass these aren't humans they're people colluding with foreign agents and foreign agents I got another cup of poison and they are hoping for my heart to stop that's how sick these people are and one by one I get minions in here giving me dirty ass looks I've never done anything to them. These are all the people that have been stalking and harassing me all over the city too stupid to realize that stalking and harassing is against the law staring me down giving me dirty looks as if I've done something to to them and I have never done anything to any of these people I don't even know who they are they're the ones who have been terrorizing. And here I am sitting here with no food no money and nowhere to go I'm completely exhausted because I've been doing this for years just so James Comey can put these people in prison. Well the human body can only take so much and it looks like I'm at my end here and James Comey and Robert Mueller are just two heartless men who don't know how to determine when my torture should end or the torture of my three small children. All night long I was begging to be pulled to to safety and nothing no body of course i was being hunted by the usual preditors. and i had no help.
my enemies were trying to arrest me all day day they had transit police following me and waiting for me at every transit center every stop that bus made. Then i was told to pan handle in order to eat. like i am going to give them legitment reason to arrest me. Oh Please. gee why dont i go looking for an apartment that doesn't exist.
now i am being told to walk six miles i havent eaten and i don't have proper shoes. I have been poisoned yet again. you fbi are real special.
it is funny that james comey and robert mueller think that are going to hold water boarding over the head of CIA, and you have been torturing me for years and you actually think that you have something to hold over DIA 3 years as I beg to be pulled to safety and I begged for the torture to end. Every time I get poisoned and I nearly have a cardiac arrest I beg for medical attention and I get nothing but dirty police officers and dirty fireman laughing in my face don't have a heart attack. Finding it funny finding my pain and torture to be funny that's how sick San Antonio is. My civil rights have been completely strip for me and I got people that's in my face thinking it's pregnant just like these assholes looking at the Starbucks oh I could tell the big tall young man felt bad about giving me a cup of poison but he did it anyway didn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment