It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 6, 2019

James Comey team

I believe that I have done as much as I possibly can while I have been out here I have nearly died repetitively nearly starved to death and when I was waiting for the direction of you're investigating agents you were fully aware that there was dirty police officers and my fat trailer park trash ex-husband was copying that form of communication to send me into the wrong direction to send me into my death to send me towards these police officers all day today who were ready to put the handcuffs on me when I've done nothing wrong and committed no crime. Transit police officers were out of control today I don't know what the hell you think you're doing stalking and harassing me waiting in a parking lot to grab me for any reason. That's called entrapment and I haven't committed any crime taking pictures is not against the law but you go ahead and get in my face and think you're going to put the handcuffs on me and I'm going to take the badge and gun away from you. But honestly now I am trapped in an unfriendly place. I came over to the SeaWorld area so that you could stir up all the foreign agents in this area and I could bring them to Enlightenment about what is about to happen to them and the fact that they are going to prison and out of our country. I came here so we could stir up all of those stalkers in harassers and that's exactly what I've done so that the drones could get footage of the stalking and harassing and those Vehicles driving past me hundreds of them. And I'm going to ask one more time can I please be pulled to safety now can I have the antibiotics that I need can I have the shelter in the safety that I so rightly deserve like any other American can I please have my civil rights back now. Do I have to have the fat ex-husband chasing me down all over the city with no help do I have to continue to have him in my phone manipulating all of my messages manipulating everything that I put into the phone can my nightmare and now please

No comments:

Post a Comment