It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Southwest General

Lucky me the staff is actually very nice and they could see plainly that I had no reason for being there they could see that I was not emotionally unstable they could see that I was not mental or in need of a mental diagnosis although on my way to Southwest General Raam was in the vehicle trying to convince me that I needed a mental health diagnosis by telling me that he has post traumatic stress syndrome telling me that I have triggers and that certainly I must have post-traumatic stress syndrome. The fact that he's trying to manipulate me into believing that I need a mental health diagnosis Let's ignore that for a minute and pay attention to the fact that this man has post traumatic stress syndrome and he's working for sapd with a loaded weapon oh that's not okay people.

 when I was talking to the doctors I think I let it slip that McManus has been hacking into my computer since 2012. They walked out and talk to the charge nurse and said that I said McManus is hacking into my computer these ill-equipped doctors ill-equipped to do their goddamn job said well she must be crazy if she thinks he's hacking into her computer no maybe you should learn how to listen to the truth I just told you the goddamn truth and as I have said time and time again you cannot tell the truth to medical professionals or sapd officers because it is a danger to your health and well-being. Don't ever be truthful with your doctor and then receive judgment for the truth or they're going to be highly embarrassed in the end of all of this and I'm going to make sure I scorned and schooled them.
 with everything I've been through with all these goddamn foreign agents in our country who are trying to take my life who are attacking me and making sure I starve to death do you think that I want to talk to doctors who are not American I don't care what you are Chinese Japanese Hmong I don't care I don't want to talk to you and excuse me if you don't have any guy Sean understanding of what I'm going through there's no reason for me to have to talk to you

No comments:

Post a Comment