It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

drinking poison at military and I-35 Starbucks

 and that's why the dirty police officers were sitting in the parking lot of Starbucks when I arrived because they were giving poison to these employees to put into my water unfortunately I did drink some of it and the boys behind the counter think they are so funny there are several foreign agents that are still in the Starbucks too stupid to understand they're being watched by James Comey it doesn't matter how many times I tell these people this they just are too stupid to see what's in front of their face. And now I'm screwed because I did genuinely drink some of the poison I have no money no  nowhere to go and the two police officers earlier took my water bottle and place it in a trash can somewhere isn't that nice how convenient and now I can't have clean water that doesn't have poison in it good move boys who thought of that one it wasn't McMahon as he doesn't have a friend enough for that



No comments:

Post a Comment