It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

The poison Master at I-35 and Military Starbucks

He actually came back to the stor long after his shift ended. I left the water sitting there as I always do and generally the agents take it because it is evidence. So he must have been informed it was still there or he saw on the cameras when he came back to the store I was in the bathrrom and the cup of poison disappeared and it was the God Team that took it either.

The foreign agent freak poison my water came back to the scene of the crime. The water was sitting there when he arrived and now mysteriously the water has disappeared gee I wonder what he's doing







and here we have the sociopath killer who put the poison in the water after sapd showed up and gave him the poison he probably is a SAPD or a foreign agent 








No comments:

Post a Comment