It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 5, 2019

October 3rd and 4th the corner of Blanco and 1604

 when I was on the corner of Blanco and 1604 both on the 3rd and the 4th of October I took several pictures of the panhandlers that were on each corner there was more than four of them are there were there for several hours of course I was curious as to whether or not this was working out for them how profitable it was? I decided if they've been there for hours and they just keep doing it it must be producing something worthwhile. Notice I said they were there for hours all day maybe no ticket nothing happened to them. And I have the pictures which I'm not going to go searching for right now and that would lead you to believe that these are special friends of sapd no ticket I had sapd officers stalking and harassing me driving past me as I stood on the corner taking pictures of the panhandlers they drove right past the panhandlers I'm not doing anything wrong you're stalking and harassing me I'm not committing a crime but you drive right past the people who are committing a crime
 this subject matter brings me to another point I walked away from the central bus stop and went to the picnic so I could deliver them my letter because they were somebody of Interest somebody involved they needed that information. As I walked down Frio Street there was a man laid out on the sidewalk one leg was way up and it was a very odd position like a chalk line. There was an agent walking towards me we watched Transit Police walk past both of us and the chocolate man. The agent looked at me and said they don't even stop to see if he's alive. I told you I was going to say the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment