It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 5, 2019

October 4th

So after I saw the chalk line man I deliver the letter to the picnic and then I walked towards the transit center and every two feet there was someone laying on the sidewalk sleeping. There was garbage laying all about their bags there was feces laying next to some of them. One particular young man laid his debit card on his chest as he slept I think he was trying to set somebody up for failure that's strange. Then I walked into the Transit Police Department hand in my letter of course I didn't say anything because they have a bad habit of grabbing me the person that doesn't commit a crime. Isn't that odd the police officers are going to work driving past all these people laying there they get in their police cruiser and ignore the people laying there and go and pretend to do with their job

No comments:

Post a Comment