It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Evening of October 4th an agent

 okay the truth is I don't know if that was an agent or just another Minion who thinks he's doing favors for a dirty politicians who's actually doing favors for the ex-husband surprise surprise I'll put a picture of him up momentarily but right now let's talk about the fact that he was looking up dirty politicians trying to get pardons because of Trumps impeachment and because of their collusion with foreign agents. I was wondering what he was doing I thought he was looking for his own pardon or trying to help somebody else. Then I saw a little tiny bit of the news and I see that there are politicians trying to obtain pardons. And I have been unable to determine who they are but I'm going to go ahead and take a stab in the dark Julian Castro Joaquin Castro Ted Cruz Senator John cornyn Hillary Clinton Barack Obama I don't know who's doing it but you're not it's not going to happen. I'll look for it and look at it closer so I can have a little chuckle a laugh I'm going to concentrate on what's happening around me but perhaps all of you would like to take a look at the news and look closely at who are those politicians looking for pardons before they're even brought into a court of law they're getting ready

No comments:

Post a Comment