It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 21, 2019

Obama Divorce More fake news the objective?

I don't understand the objective here. I thought Michelle learned what he was doing and the fact that he is a foreign agent here to destroy democracy.
I thought Michelle was seeking the divorce. I still believe that and I believe what I have here is a way of keeping that secret and making sure that he doesn't loose his approval ratings. I want to believe that Michelle will not be on board with destroying democracy and allowing american to be invaded. I will stay in my fantasy until I am told differently.
When she wrote the book she was really blaming trump for endangering her family unaware that it was really her Husband who had done that being he is a spy and not born in the U.S.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment