It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 21, 2019

COLIN KAEPERNICK'S POSSIBLE NFL COMEBACK

I am and always will be in full support of this man. He was taking a knee for people like me. I am one person who had to fight the police force. I am not up against just one force. All police forces in San Antonio are attacking me.
I left San Antonio silly enough to think I could hide and in 13 small cities adjacent to San Antonio police officers were sent to stalk and harass me in an attempt to not only scare me into a state of submission but to also find any reason to have me arrested and eventually they did it with no reason what so ever. I was not guilty of any crime at all and was thrown in jail. That reminds me today we will review all the crimes committed in the Bexar County jail. Many of those crimes are still happening today. Like for example defrauding the government to get as much grant monies as possible. That is all Julian Castro instruction. They have been doing it for years and it is a epidemic across the nation. Instead of getting cost estimates for a moat the president should be looking at how much monies are being put in the local jails that should not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment