It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

No money no food no shelter

Just in case anybody's wondering and just in case nobody clear on it it has been 2 hours or more since I demanded money food and shelter telling them that I'm not going to take their stupid pictures for them they are continuously demanding that I take pictures but haven't given me any money or food or shelter all the things that Chief McManus took from me and then dirty dirty politicians continue to keep me from obtaining any of this the ability to take care of myself as completely taken away by Joaquin and Julian Castro.
And let me just say that that police officer last night tried to make himself look like he was some sort of good person that actually cares about people playing mind games with people really? So you think that's what makes a good person are you know that I haven't eaten in days not any real food and you made sure that you were broke and your tank had no gas in it and you kept saying it over and over again I have no gas. Apparently everybody was convinced that I would ask him to drive me across town. Or perhaps the child came up with that on his own why would I ask you to drive me across town? You bask in the glory of being a police officer right now because your job is over. You looking at a criminal record so going in the military might not be an option either. You want to sit there and play games with somebody who you know full well has been suffering you know full well that I'm starving and you're going to sit right next to me and play mind games with me don't do that while you're sitting in prison they will beat the crap out of you

No comments:

Post a Comment